- North Wales coast - The Rhylviera
- Rest of North Wales - Mid Wales
- Mid Wales - Middlewales, in order to make the Tolkien-cultists infesting Machynlleth feel at home.
- South-West Wales - Ireland (Tenby will be called Galway and Pembrokeshire West Cork. Having your head slammed in a pub door by the Young Farmers will be known henceforth as "the craic")
- The Valleys - Little Switzerland. Tonypandy will be twinned with Zürich's Needle Park.
- Glamorgan - Westworld.
- Cardiff - The Torchwood.
3. In a similar move, the Welsh language will be rebranded as Gaelic, so no one will be scared of it anymore.
4. The Academi Gymreig, which attempts to regulate the Welsh language, has issued its latest list of words we ought to use instead of just saying English ones with a comic accent. They are:
- Spambot: plastic luncheon-meat holder.
- Charlota: singing bustily.
- Chwerthfawr: laughable.
- Cotseinio: to mark oneself out as a bit of a tool.
The model sentence provided was "Chwydais 'nghinio yn syth yn y spambot wrth glywed Glenys Blydi Kinnock yn ceisio charlota. Chwerthfawr oedd i'w gweld hi yn cotseinio ei hun gymaint."
5. Under family pressure, my brother Annwn has agreed to call his dog Bruno, instead of Duw ffyc aye - his all-purpose greeting.
6. The Senedd has announced the summer list of who is and who isn't currently Welsh. Terry Jones is out, and anyone who 'd like to play for the national football squad is in.
7. Plaid Cymru capo Dafydd Iwan returned No Good Boyo's jaunty greeting on the gristly streets of Dolgellau, and so is assured of both of my votes once again.