Literally millions of ordinary, working-class Ruthenians, Sub-Carpathians and Uzbek billionaires have taken one look at the British government's citzenship test and said "Ffycs this, mun, I's going to become a Welsh!" And we in Cymru Rouge are only too happy to have them as a counterbalance to the waves of Brummie white-flighters, Giro smack-heads and hey-nonny fans of everything Celtic (except Welsh) who clutter up our slate-laden land.
Nonetheless, standards is standards, so the Edjucation (and Fighting) Committee of the Cymru Rouge Great Angka (myself, Ta Moq, Huw Samphan and Paul Pot), have devised a series of questions to assess the suitability of these massed huddlers for Welsh citizenship, bringing as it does many rights as well as obligations.
So here's the first section. Watch this video, and answer the following questions:
1. Is Charles Bukowski a Welsh?
2. Is Rheinallt H Rowlands right to want to be like him?
3. The countryside in the video lies near Llanfihangel-y-Pennant. Which side of the road should Rheinallt be driving on?
4. Those Welsh girls look lovely, don't they?
5. But what if they're dirty?
6. How come Rheinallt has such a lovely deep Welsh voice if his pods don't look like they've dropped yet?
7. What will Rheinallt's mam say when she gets hold of him?
Answers will be assessed and sentences passed in the coming week.